Debt and Money Advice

Having problems with debt or need money advice? RBH's Free Money Advice Service can help!

Do you need help with your Council Tax, rent, catalogue or credit card debts? Are you having problems paying your bills, water charges, gas or electric arrears, pay day loans, or do you just want help managing your money?

We can even help you change your gas and electric supplier.

RBH Money Advice Team can help.

Last year we helped 100’s of tenant’s claim extra money and manage their debt by using our free, Money Advice Service. Contact us now to see how we can help!

Benefit Support

Learn more about a range of benefits that you may be eligible for

Money Advice Resources

RBH work with a number of partner organisations to provide help and support.